About ALLDATA Collision S3500
Who is ALLDATA? ALLDATA Collision is your single source for comprehensive factory-correct collision information. ALLDATA Collision was created at the request of the Collision industry, which has long needed a single source for fast, convenient and accurate information. ALLDATA Collision eliminates the need to search multiple sources.
What is ALLDATA Collision S3500? ALLDATA Collision is a SINGLE SOURCE for manufacturers’ auto collision repair information – the industry’s highest standard for repairs.
- Sectioning and Structural Repairs
- New Materials – high-strength steels, aluminum, new plastics, etc.
- Electronic systems reset procedures
- Complex Technologies – Hybrids, advanced lighting, supplemental restraint systems (SRS), and more
- Panel removal and replacement
- Mechanical Repair Information: Reduce sublet and control the repair schedule
- Factory technical service bulletins (TSBs) updated daily, plus OE position statements
- Over 32,000 engine-specific vehicles!
Features to help you boost your productivity:
- Advanced, Easy Search: Type any keyword and all relevant information displays. Instantly filter searches by information type.
- Article Pinning: Refer to multiple articles and diagrams simultaneously.
- YMME Lookup: Quickly select the vehicle you need by Year, Make, Model and Engine.
Industry Leading Support
Best in class professional support six days a week on everything from billing to information. Library specialists are available to provide information on vehicles from 1982 to present, as well as emissions data dating back to 1966. Reach support at: 1-800-859-3282. Hours are: Monday – Friday 5:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST, Saturday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM PST.
Take advantage of ALLDATA’s on-demand training or live, interactive sessions available in English and Spanish.